Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 9

I stayed up watching TV til really late last night and I was paying for it all day today.  I had every intention of going to Step at 8:30 but I was so tired I could not get going.  Instead I went to Zumba Gold at 10:30.  Gold is code for older/overweight people.  But not necessarily both.  I was by far the youngest person there today.  The pace was much slower for sure, but I did keep my heart rate up and it was nice to not feel like the stupid one in the class.  I am just glad it was an option because I don't think I had the morivation to keep myself moving today. 

I kinda skipped breakfast unintentionally today.  I had an orange for a mid morning snack.  Lunch was a burrito and nachos.  Dinner was a big salad, garlic bread and pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment