Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 4

Today has been interesting so far.  I woke up with the kids, got them off to school and got ready for the gym.  I went to sit next to Clark who was on my bed watching a cartoon and fell asleep for 30 minutes.  When I woke up it was 9:25.  So I hurried to the gym and got in a quick 15 minute run.  I did run 2 walk 2 today at 4.6 mph.  It hurt.  A lot.  I can tell I have not run for a while. 

I had a RS Pres. meeting at 10 (oh yeah I do that too, along with everything else in my crazy busy life).  We are planning Super Saturday and Christmas activites right now.  Just as the meeting was ending I got a phone call from Ry, wanting to meet for lunch. 

Now I am home.  The dishes are done, the kitchen floor is mopped (hooray!) and the laundry is down to a medium sized pile instead of a huge one.  It's 4:15 and I am not ridiculously tired like I usually am at this time of day.  Ry's dad will be here on Sunday and the last time he came he cleaned the entire weekend.  His goal this time is to refinish our hard wood floors and tile our bathrooms.  Plus he has never been to our new house since we bought it last month.  It still feels like we just moved in to me.  Hopefully someday it will feel like my house and that everything is put away. 

Exercise: Run 15 minutes
Food: B- String cheese, 1/2 protein bar, 1/2 peach  L- Taco, Mexican Pizza  Snack- 1/2 apple

No comments:

Post a Comment