Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 10

Ryan is home from Colorado!  Hooray!  Up late again waiting for him to arrive so I could pick him up.  I went to real Zumba today and didn't feel like I wanted to die when it was over.  It felt really good.  I sweat like crazy still and my body still feels all hot inside like it did when I finished, but other than that it felt good.  He made good money at the conference he taught so we spent the day shopping and he took us out to dinner.  I think at one point today my blood sugar dropped.  I obviously did not eat enough protein today and I noticed that really effects how I feel.  My vision started to blur a little and I could barely stand up.  It was around my afternoon slump time so it may have partly been that too.  I felt better after dinner but still not 100%. 

B- Yogurt  L- apple and cream cheese dip  D- Bruschetta Chicken Sandwich @ Red Robin--Also had chips and guacamole and some steak fries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment